This is the best opportunity to know the historical, political and religious development of Bogotá
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Normal
Group Size Small Group
All about the HISTORICAL TOUR.
This is the best opportunity to know the historical, political and religious development of Bogotá, this tour begins with the obligatory visit to the Plaza de Bolívar, originally Plaza Mayor of the city located at that time on Calle Real, now 7th road. Plaza is the Cathedral built on the grounds where Gonzalo Jiménez de Quezada founded the city of Santa Fe on August 6, 1538.
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Private Transportation
- Professional guide
- Pedestrian tour guided by the Candelaria.
- Admission and visit to the Gold Museum (except Monday)
- Join and visit the Botero Museum
- Join and visit the Casa de la Moneda
- Panoramic visit to the historic center of Bogotá: Bolivar plaza